Friday 19 November 2010

We Have A Winner!






Thank you everyone for your comments on my last post.  They all made me smile but unfortunately there can only be one winner, but then hey, you guys know that you are all winners in my book.  Sorry that's a bit corny I know but so so true.

It was very hard to pick so I gave that delightful job to Holly, my lovely daughter.





Who are they?... What are they?... who am I?.. What am I doing here?..Why am I naked in the supermarket? ;-)
By Kinks on Double Figures! at 09:52



Being a teenager she loved the total randomness of it.  So "Kinks" whoever you are, please can you message me your address and the Gilmore Girls Season 1 DVD will be winging its way to you soon.  Oh and not forgetting the wine.....white or red???  Just let me know.

For the rest of you, please don't be disappointed cos I thought I might do another competition for Christmas. Oh no, I said it, the "C" word...eek!!

1 comment:

  1. Teeheeeee!!!
    Thaaaaank yoooou!
    I love my prezzie. Such a lovely surprise for it to turn up today when the parcel guy brought an armful of xmas parcels for everyone else here...but i got something i can open now.Woo!
    As for the wine?
    Im a awkward mare...love Rose!! Haha!
    Maybe we'll crack one open when I see you next :-))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Laughter is the best medicine and it's free. Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to hearing from you.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...